OUR ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS
In the Ibiti Projeto, 98% of the areas are preserved or in the process of regeneration. Our actions range from the protection of springs to the reintroduction of animals and, above all, the cultivation of a relationship of respect and collaboration between all living beings.
GET TO KNOW IBITI
HOW TO GET THERE?
The Ibit Projeto is located in Minas Gerais and borders a good part of the Ibitipoca State Park, one of the most ecological ecosystems in Brazil. 260 km away from Rio de Janeiro and 440 km from São Paulo. The nearest airport is Goianá (110 km), near Juiz de Fora (90 km).
- Engenho Lodge and Casa Carlinhos are 20 km from Lima Duarte, towards Conceição do Ibitipoca. Dirt road with a part paved with blocks.
- Mogol Village is 19 km from Lima Duarte. Dirt road, in direction of Conceição do Ibitipoca/Mogol.
- Areião, where there are two accommodations of the Remote concept, is 18 km from Bias Fortes. Access by dirt road.
- There is a helipad at Mogol Village, Engenho and at the Remote concept accommodations (Areião and Isgoné)
- Next to Engenho, we have a 900-meter long grass runway, approved for single-engine aircraft. It is necessary to contact us to assess the weather conditions.
- Pilots who have never operated here must make the first landing with an experienced pilot on site.